Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year, New Me

2013 was a very good year for me. I made a lot of big changes, and started getting my shit together. I got a job, my license, a car, I moved out of my dad's, and I got so much closer to having a degree. I'm almost done with my associates and then I think I want to go somewhere warm.
My resolutions thus far are simple:
  1. Get my eyesight fixed. LASIK is the plan, and I hope to have it done during the summer.
  2. Finish all of the WIPs in my WIP bag in the closet in my office. There's knitting, crochet, spinning, and cross-stitch in there now. I can do it, there isn't much left in there even though it sounds like it. A few big things but that's all.
  3. Get my degree.
  4. Move somewhere that doesn't get snow. As young as I may be, my bones ache when it's cold and I am sick to death of feeling like an 80 year old at 22.
  5. Get Kit's Knit's some sales. Invest in it for real instead of spamming my friends with it.

1 comment:

  1. Good goals! I've wanted to get LASIK but you need a steady prescription, and I haven't had one yet, and you need one for two years!

    ReplyDelete